Welcome to the Gallery

Imagine is set in the Suffolk village of Long Melford.
This is an attempt to record the daily trials, tribulation and pleasure of running an art gallery.

Friday 26 January 2018

Just Another Day



Unfortunately because of the nature of 'blogger' this post and these images are the
Second installment of the previous post, so below first.
But as a "recap" here are some detail images of artworks in the gallery,
Photographed as they were when I walked around this morning.
They are not meant to be serious representations of the art they are just quick snapshots
of things seen through my eyes on a daily basis.
I have in the past, and will in the future continue to try and portray the various works as they
are and in their entirety.
But perhaps these represent things as you would remember them after a visiting.

As an example.
I could imagine someone trying to describe this ceramic bottle after a visit.
" I can't remember the shape but I know it had birds flying on it".
We all do it.




































Just remember, I've got to look at these and much more again tomorrow.
It's a hard job but someone's got to do it.
Glad it's me.

3 comments:

  1. and you do it so well! Imagine Gallery is my favourite place to visit in the whole wide world albeit virtually, thank you for keeping up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mo, It's good to know you are still out there watching over me.
      When are you going to make a visit?
      After all you are only a days flight away.

      Delete
    2. well you never know what's around the corner!

      Delete